Get Free Books is a personal website, which shares all my books (used books or new books) for everyone. Besides, you can share your books with me, I will keep sharing to another ones. Please comment your name, your address and the reason why I want to read “Windows Virus and Malware Troubleshooting”. All your information will not public on website, only me can see them. And I will pick 1 person to send it. (US only)
Make your PCs as secure as possible. Limit the routes of attack and safely and completely remove all traces of malware and viruses should an infection take place.
Whatever version of Windows you’re using, the threat of virus and malware infection is always a common danger. From key loggers and Trojans, intent on stealing passwords and data, to malware that can disable individual PCs or even a company network, the cost to business in downtime and loss of productivity can be enormous.
- Recognize malware and the problems it can cause
- Defend a PC against malware and viruses
- Configure advanced Windows features to prevent attack
- Identify types of malware and virus attack
- Discover third-party tools and resources available to help remove malware
- Manually remove malware and viruses from a PC
IT Pros, Windows expert and power users and system administrators